April 24 BCLawyers (program of additional education “Blockchain for lawyers”) together with Law.ru, Russian University of Economics named after G. V. Plekhanov, legal company “Effective business resources” and the company “IT-technology”, conducting a business conference – “the Blockchain: legal risks and opportunities, regulation”.
The conference will include three panel discussions on the legal regulation of blockchain technology, responsibility in the field of ICO, cryptocurrency, mining, as well as issues related to the use of blockchain technologies for business and government agencies.
KEY TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
National cryptocephalinae: the bill of the Ministry of Finance about “Digital of financial assets”, in particular, introduced in the State Duma the bill Aksakov; and Vyacheslav Volodin Pavel Krasheninnikov “About modification of parts the first, second and fourth civil code of the Russian Federation”; draft law of the Central Bank “About alternative ways of attracting investment (crowdfunding)”, establishing the rules of tomenselo; the bill of the Deputy Kurbanova & RAKIB “ON the system of distributed national mining”. Developer comments;
– Discussion of legal regulation of tokens and cryptocurrencies in various jurisdictions: Japan, Switzerland, the Republic of Belarus, Gibraltar;
– Problems of legislative regulation of the blockchain, mining, ICO, crypto-currencies: taxation, benefits;
– Conducting the ICO in Russia and other jurisdictions;
– Fiscal responsibility cryptobytes;
– Criminal and legal risks of ICO (including fraud);
– The procedure and the ways to protect investors in ICO projects, individuals who carried out the issuing of tokens and the issuance of a cryptocurrency;
– Legal challenges in the use of blockchain technologies and smart contracts in business;
– Blockchain as an object of intellectual property;
– Implementation of design solutions on the basis of the blockchain in business processes: case study of companies;
The use of blockchain technology in the banking sector, government sector: the Federal service for state registration, active citizen, notary.
Discussion moderators: Igor Sudets – Director of the program “Legal framework and legal practice of work with cryptocurrency and blockchain projects” BCLawyers, Zhanna Tomashevskaya, managing partner, Tomashevskaya & Partners, Alexander Zhuravlev – managing partner of the law firm ADB, co-founder BCLawyers, Denis Agaronov, member of the expert Council of the state Duma on digital economy and blockchain technologies.
Participants are: Victor Zubarev, member of energy Committee, State Duma of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Marinichev – the Internet-the Ombudsman, Director General of Radius Group, Hope Harsh – Director, Institute of governance and socio-economic design of REU them. G. V. Plekhanov, member of state Duma expert Council on digital economy and blockchain-technologies, Daniel Sakamaki – CEO, Bitbaza, Alexander Savelyev – the legal counsel of IBM Russia/CIS, Roman Jankowski – lecturer of the Department of entrepreneurial law, law faculty, Moscow state University, partner of the Law firm “Sartin, Jankowski and partners” Maria Agranovskaya – attorney, managing partner, GRAD, Dmitry grits – lawyer, founder of the law firm “grits and partners” and others.
You can get acquainted with the detailed program of the conference on the official website of Pravo.ru
NOTE: for participants of the conference there is a 5% discount on training under the program “Legal basis and legal practices of work with cryptocurrency and blockchain projects”, you can sign up with our experts at the conference.