In September, the deputies of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted bill No. 3637 in the second reading, which will allow to legalize virtual assets and business in the cryptoindustry. It defines the legal status of digital currencies, which provides legal protection to market participants. Thus, the country will legalize the work of foreign and Ukrainian crypto exchanges, and banks will be able to open accounts for crypto companies.
On May 25, at the seventh Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv, this action was announced by the speakers – Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine for IT Development Oleksandr Bornyakov and People’s Deputy of Ukraine, Head of Blockchain4Ukraine Oleksiy Zhmerenetsky.
The eighth Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv will take place on November 9, where you will have the opportunity to learn about new market insights, communicate with representatives of the Ukrainian crypto community and foreign guests.
The event will take place at Depo conference hall in Kyiv at the address: 52 Antonovycha str.
Activities at the conference
This time, the organizers focused on panel discussions. There will be four of them at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021. The following topics will be discussed.
- Law on virtual assets: What’s next.
- NFT markets after the hype.
- Trading on crypto exchanges: What’s new.
- Cybersecurity: How cryptocurrency owners can protect themselves from theft and what to do if it happens.
In addition, you will have access to individual presentations from top specialists on the crypto market. They will cover such topics as:
- Education in the field of virtual assets in Ukraine.
- Mining in 2022: profitability, payback, risks, equipment disposal.
- DeFi: Financial services without intermediaries.
- DAO: How legal entities will be transformed in the new digital reality.
- Trends in the crypto industry at the end of 2021 and forecasts for 2022.
The speakers of the event will include:
- Yevhenii Panchenko – Head of the Cyber-Police Department of the National Police of Ukraine.
- Vadym Hrusha – CEO at Trustee Wallet.
- Aleksey Chusov – founder and CEO at First NFT Agency.
- Aida Dzhangirova – Managing Partner at Blockchain Art.
- Ihor Porokh – independent analyst and trader.
Participants and guests of the event can join a special Telegram chat with the latest news from the crypto world and possibilities for productive networking before meeting at an offline event.
Hurry up to buy a ticket with a discount
Celebrating Defenders of Ukraine Day, get a 30% discount on Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021 tickets.
From 8 to 17 of October, register to the event and buy a “Business” category ticket for 3,500 UAHonly!
The organizer of the event is Smile-Expo.
Join Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021 right now! Become a part of the Ukrainian crypto community and exchange experience with the leading experts!
Program and registration: blockchainconf.com.ua.